The Kern National Network for Caring and Character in Medicine’s (KNN) Accelerator Writing Group advances the vision and mission of the KNN through the dissemination of academic communications, including peer-reviewed publications, essays and opinion pieces, social media presentations, and others.
In order to accomplish this mission, the KNN accelerator group will:
- Track publications and communications by KNN schools, individually or collaboratively.
- Facilitate preparation and completion of manuscripts and other communications as needed by the authors and co-authors.
- Contribute to the preparation of academic communications as active co-authors.
- Lead preparation of key and essential KNN communications, such as a Caring and Character manuscript; a Caring and Character podcast; a manuscript on medicine, public health and human flourishing.
- Advise and consult with the general KNN communications team
- Coordinate submissions for presentations at national meetings
Please help the Accelerator Group achieve its goals by letting us know of any manuscripts or other projects in progress at your KNN school, or ideas that you or your faculty might have for publications, presentations, or other projects related to your KNN work. Follow the link below to submit:
If you would like to add a national meeting to the list linked above in #6, please complete the form linked below: